Thursday, December 13, 2012

Diet Diary: Entry #2

So today I had...

The Good:

  • 1 large Strawberry
  •  1 cup of juice (Boost "Skinny")
  • Handful of organic chips and dip
  • 3 Milk teas
  • 1&1/2 Activia Vanilla yogurt
  • 1 celery stick
  • Water
The Bad:
  • 3 sandwiches made with wholemeal bread and veggie curry (the meal itself wasn't bad - except for maybe too much oil in the curry - I just put it under bad because I had 3 sandwiches!!)
  • 2 mini cookies (my son fed them to me to get me out of bed)
My problem:
The problem is I'm hungry all the time. Well, I'm not really hungry. I just eat out of boredom or I eat just because I want to taste something yummy. I'm also not drinking enough water :( All up though, I think I did a lot better today than I did yesterday. Part of it I think is simply because there's no junk to eat in my house. So, some advice to those who have incredibly poor self-control when it comes to food (like me) no worries, just don't buy junk again, because then if you're really "starving" you'll eat what's in your fridge - the veggies and the fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment